[in-vurs] [van-dl-iz-uhm]

Inverse Vandalism - noun: Creating something for no other reason than the sheer fact that you can create it.

Creative Commons License



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loggin' In

So, I finally made the jump from my old blog to this one, yet I hadn't whipped up a thought to put here for months. Since starting a small business, my creative mind has crawled back into the depths of my skull and ceased to exist so I'm hoping that forcing myself to do this will jog my memories of things that have occurred since that fateful day and allow me to describe them eloquently and with wit. Alas, it's 12:12 and I've got to get up early. I'll try again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment