[in-vurs] [van-dl-iz-uhm]

Inverse Vandalism - noun: Creating something for no other reason than the sheer fact that you can create it.

Creative Commons License



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Enchanted Rock!

 Hello Earthlings,

Last Friday evening, Munkee and I drove out to Fredricksburg, Texas to go camping at Enchanted Rock. It was awesome. Do you like Munkee's doggie backpack? She hiked in her own food and water.
 I just bought some new gear. This Marmot tent is awesome! Really easy to set up and really light.














Enchanted Rock is a huge mound of pure pink granite
rising from the Earth like a huge zit.














It was beautiful and the weather was perfect.
















 I also bought a new hammock. It's made by Eno and it's the only way to camp. Munkee and I did some napping in it. It rolls up into an attached bag when you're done with it.











"Can we take a break?" I just pulled a couple of
 cactus needles out of her paws. I just went to the REI website and ordered her some doggie hiking boots. Yep. They make those.













 Lots of big rocks.....








There's a lot more I could say, but I'm lazy tonight. I just wanted to throw some pictures up. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. munkee looks super presh in her little doggie backpack.

    ReplyDelete