[in-vurs] [van-dl-iz-uhm]

Inverse Vandalism - noun: Creating something for no other reason than the sheer fact that you can create it.

Creative Commons License



This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

New Toys for Camping Season

I'm getting super stoked about this Fall, and for those of you who don't know what super stoked means, it's the same thing as, like, when you space-jam your slam-piece into a pile of uber-amped pumptitude causing it to splode all orgasmically and stuff. So yeah, I'm liking this weather a lot.


So much, in fact, that I'm getting rid of a bunch of old camping equipment and buying some new gear tonight. My friends, Jon and Haley, gave me an awesome birthday present that inspired me go on this camping spree.


Now, I've seen these before, but never with as many features as this one. It's a hand powered flashlight/weather radio but THIS one can charge any USB or mini USB device with just a couple of minutes of cranking! Also, it has an audio in/out, so you can charge your iPhone and play songs through it FOREVER, as long as your arm works.


Now, for a new swanky tent, one built for two. No more lugging around that outdated mini-city I've been hiking around with for years. This Marmot Limelight 3 is a superior tent. Light-weight and durable. Perfect for hiking and sleeps two comfortably... Now to find a girlfriend. Ha!

Also, a hammock is a must-have to sleep in on those cool, perfect nights. Well, when the skeeters aren't being dicks.

 
Anyways, Munkee and I are gonna skip town tomorrow night and go out to Enchanted Rock in Fredricksburg to break in the gear. We'll probably do some mushrooms and run around the trails like little animals. Maybe I'll hold off on Munkee's dose, as she already is a little animal. Then we'll relax and write some songs.. Ahh...

Here's where we're going...  God's country! Texas!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment